what effect, if any, is switch to office 32 bit, w

I presently am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Office 2010 64-bit and VoiceComputer12 64-bit. We have upgraded our legal management system, Amicus Attorney, and it will not synchronize with my Outlook program because it is 64 bit.
I have Office 2012 32-bit. Will I jeopardize any function or efficiency of my favorite binary program, VoiceComputer 12 – at least it will be once we figure out why my configure VoiceComputer command isn’t working correctly.
Thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“20”>

Jim,

Why am I not surprised that Amicus Attorney is still behind the times even after Microsoft Office 2010 has been out for over a year.

Regardless, I’m assuming that you meant Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit since there is no Microsoft Office 2012 because the next release of Microsoft Office will be Microsoft Office 2013. Nonetheless, DNS 12 does not yet support Office 2013, even though you can get it to work in the Office 2013 32-bit version. DNS 12 does not support the Microsoft Office 2013 64-bit version anyway. That’s probably a ways off. However, if you’re asking about Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit, DNS 12 and VoiceComputer 12 64-bit work just fine together with Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit. Just keep in mind that you have to completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit before you install the 32-bit version.

Let me know if you have any problems. VoiceComputer 64-bit is designed for Windows 7 64-bit (or Windows Vista 64-bit though God only knows why anybody would still be running Windows Vista). It doesn’t care whether or not you’re running 32-bit apps or 64-bit apps, it is simply designed to work with 64-bit apps if you have them installed. There’s no need to go back to the VoiceComputer 32-bit version.

Much appreciated, Chucker,
It seems the working okay. If problems, I know where to come.
Have a great weekend,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“64”>