VoicePower wins tops in its class-da Vinci awards

Hi all,

This is just to let everyone know that VoicePower® Ultimate has won top honors in its class for the da Vinci award.

We would appreciate it greatly if everyone would go up and take a look at the da Vinci site at the following link, view the demo and give us another thumbs-up just to acknowledge that you have viewed the fact that we won!!!

http://www.youtube.com/davinciawards

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who voted for us and help contribute to our winning the award.
Chucker2010-10-04 00:04:56

Done and congratulations.

Many congratulations to Ron, Chuck and the VoiceTeach team. I know you’ve put a significant effort into a world class application and it’s great to see your efforts are being recognised. Very well done!

I posted an article about the award on my UK weblog and I’ll publicise it on my Twitter page as well.

Peter Maddern

Speech Empowered Computing

Peter,

Thank you on behalf of of all of the VoiceTeach crew. I'm sure that Ron needs to get an occasional pat on the back for all the hard work that he does and has done over the years. I, for one, am certainly amazed that he hasn't completely lost his mind given the size of the task and the limitations of resources. Evan also certainly deserves a tremendous amount of credit for his excellent programming skills and passion for this product.

Nevertheless, thank you for your kind words and all of your support that you have so graciously given, along with all the others who have done the same. You all have contributed to making this award a reality. I hope that I speak on Ron's behalf when I say that we will continue to endeavor to make VoicePower live up to this award. Chucker2010-10-10 08:37:40