VoicePower 11.5 is now available!

Announcing VoicePower 11.5.

VoicePower’s unique interface now has a patent!

Help us celebrate VoicePower’s second patent with the easiest-to-use, most hands-free and most productive speech application available.

VoicePower 11.5 adds: <?: prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· New and improved menus<o:p></o:p>

<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· New and improved documentation<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· New “Save to” / “Open from” Voice Shortcut command<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· New mouse commands<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· Improved copy commands<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· Hundreds of minor improvements & bug fixes throughout the program<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· Works with Dragon 10<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in” =MsonoSpacing>· New 64-bit version<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =MsonoSpacing><o:p> </o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>This is a free upgrade to those who have bought VoicePower Ultimate within the last year. <o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal><o:p> </o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>If you didn’t purchase VoicePower or a VoicePower upgrade in the last year, you can buy the 32-bit upgrade for $69. by going to:<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>http://www.voiceteach.com/store/ProductDetail.asp?idproduct=7&idCategory=<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal><o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>To purchase the 64-bit upgrade, go to:<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>http://www.voiceteach.com/store/ProductDetail.asp?idproduct=40&idCategory=<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>If you purchased VoicePower or a VoicePower upgrade within the last year, download your free 32-bit upgrade, by logging into your account at:<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>(If you want your free 64-bit upgrade, first email us!)<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal><o:p> </o:p>http://www.voiceteach.com/store/owBasket/CustomerAuthenticate.asp<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>Click on Track an order and then click to review your order.<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>The download (setup11_51_32bit.zip) is halfway down the next page. <o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>Please let us know if you have any questions.<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt” =Msonormal>Thanks!

I have gotten this window a couple times when I have restarted VoicePower.

EDIT: Sorry, I tried to attach an image in various ways, but keep getting an error. Anyway, the window says something about Start_VP.exe - No Disk. There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:.

Also, is there a way to restart VoicePower without shutting down and then restarting everything?

<edited><editID>onebigfish</editID><editDate>2011-05-26 14:24:20</editDate></edited>

Chris,

Send me directly a copy of the screen capture. Both Ron and I have tested the latest release on several different systems, including Windows XP and DNS 10.1 and Windows 7/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit without any particular problems. Of course, I’m not trying to blow off your problem, but I really need to see the screen in order to try to figure out what’s going on.

Send it to Chuck@VoiceTeach.com Chucker2011-05-27 01:22:36

Will do.

Chris

Congrats on your newest version! Wow! Your program just keeps getting better and better. Wonderful interface, great content and it's all wonderfully organized. In my humble opinion, this is the best release to date. It’s so incredibly helpful. I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been using speech recognition for many years but that certainly doesn’t mean that I was using it correctly or efficiently. By following the various tutorials and advice contained in your program, my dictation accuracy is better than it has ever been, and for me, that is the name of “game”… accuracy. Another thing I like about your program is that is has "something for everyone"... from the beginner to the advanced user.

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Not only is this an outstanding program that I recommend to friends and colleagues, your support is also outstanding. Outstanding program; outstanding support. Who could want more?

Best wishes for your continued success.

Alan

A couple requests; hopefully I’m not nitpicking.

Is it possible to add an option that just shuts down and restarts VoicePower and not all speech recognition? I remember that was possible in previous versions. When it Shuts down and restarts all speech recognition, it really wreaks havoc on KnowBrainer and any applications I have open. I end up having to close KnowBrainer and all my applications and restarts them before I can use speech recognition again.

Is it possible to add an option to have the VoicePower menu start minimized or to the system tray? I find that when it starts it moves my Windows applications around and that when I open new documents for the applications, the windows end up resizing to odd sizes.

Is it possible to add an option that just shuts down and restarts VoicePower and not all speech >recognition?

It’s a long story but t wasn’t reliable because Dragon doesn’t frequently refresh its list of commands.

I’ll include a close VoicePower option on the next release but commands may not work if you restart VoicePower. (But, they’ll probably work if you wait 5 minutes before you restart.)

>Is it possible to add an option to have the VoicePower menu start minimized

>or to the system tray?

We’ll add an option so that VoicePower will open without opeing the Manu Menu.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply and for considering my suggestions!

Chris