VoiceComputer shut down by Windows

I reinstalled VoiceComputer earlier this week. It opens without difficulty. But usually after about one hour or two of dictation I get notification that Windows is found the problem with it and shuts it down.

I did search the forum and found no answer. I am attaching the Dragon log. I thought I was attaching the Dragon log but it is too big to upload! Any plan B?

Thanks so much,

Jim

Jim,

Expect to be able to send you the beta of the new release tomorrow. You’ll appreciate why it took so long to develop. Everything will now be accessible with Super Numbers.

Even though I am 60 years old, I am still a little kid when it comes to immediate gratification. Waiting one day will be difficult but I will somehow get through it.

As always, I really appreciate everything this forum does for its members.

Thanks again,

Jim

The shortest answer is doing. All things are difficult before they are easy.

I would put it as Aristotle does:

For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them. - Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

I need to throw in a couple of of my favorite quotes:

“It is all about me. If not, it should be.”

“Never pet a dog on fire.”

I will end this with one of the greatest lines ever in cinema. In the movie Amadeus Franz Joseph would listen to excellent advice from his advisors and then say “There you have it.”

Best wishes to all,

Jim

I had the same problem before.If you haven’t found a satisfactory answer,I suggest you can search it on Google.Hope you solve it as soon as quickly.
Chucker2013-08-15 06:56:38