VoiceComputer instability with show numbers

The prior version VoiceComputer allowed me to work in Microsoft Outlook using show numbers, but the new version crashes when I try to use show numbers in Outlook though they work fine in Windows and Internet explorer. Do you have any thoughts on what I could do to fix this?

What version of Microsoft Office are you using? The reason that I ask is because Show Numbers does not work in Microsoft Office 2007, nor can it be made to work in Microsoft Office 2007. It should, however, work in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.

When you say “but the new version crashes” are you referring to VoiceComputer? Also, am I correct in assuming that you’re using VoiceComputer 12.70.3? Also, what version of Windows are you using and is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Lastly, send a copy of your VoiceComputer log and your Dragon.log file to me at chuck@voiceteach.com.

If you need help locating each of these, included in your email response and I will give you specific instructions and locations.Chucker2013-12-31 13:13:24

We’ve fixed the bug.

<div><br></div><div>Will have a significant release on Thursday.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>