Voicecomputer doesn't place window in maximise mod

Hello,

I work with 2 monitors. Thing is whenever I have a window maximised on Screen 1, then use the "place window on 2" command, Voicecomputer does this fine but the window is never fully maximised. It's “sort of” maximised but with a 5 pixel space around the borders of the window.

I'm using the overlay function a lot lately so if I create overlay tags when the window is “sort of” maximised and then at a later time call the overlay for the same window when it is “fully” maximised, obviously the tags don't match up with the intended links/buttons.

Is there a way to make sure Voicecomputer “fully” maximises the window when transferring from one screen to another? I know I could say the "maximise" function after transfer from screen to screen but this should be a necessary and can be tedious.

Thanks

I’ll go back to my 2-monitor configuration and see what’s happening.

It’ll be a few days…
Thanks for the question!

<span style="-sizing: inherit; font-weight: 700; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-size-adjust: none; font-family: “Segoe UI”, SegoeUI, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;">I would like to know how to make the File Explorer or pinned websites be opened on maximized windows REGARDLESS of the fact that their windows were maximized or not when they were closed for the last time

http://www.fieldengineer.com/engineers/telecom-%20jobs/data-center-technician-jobs/
<span style="-sizing: inherit; font-weight: 700; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-size-adjust: none; font-family: “Segoe UI”, SegoeUI, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;">
<span style="-sizing: inherit; font-weight: 700; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-size-adjust: none; font-family: “Segoe UI”, SegoeUI, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;">

Hi Ron,
have you been able to recreate the problem, any ideas?
Thanks

Sorry, I’m in the middle of several things. But, I’ll have time next week.

And I should be able to open pinned applications open in maximized windows…
[QUOTE=thetrad9]
I work with 2 monitors. Thing is whenever I have a window maximised on Screen 1, then use the "place window on 2" command, Voicecomputer does this fine but the window is never fully maximised. It's “sort of” maximised but with a 5 pixel space around the borders of the window.

AND

I would like to know how to make the File Explorer or pinned websites be opened on maximized windows

[/QUOTE]

I was able to duplicate this and fix it by adding a heardword maximize command.

I added a new taskbar command. Now you'll be able to say, "Task 5 max" or "Taskbar 7 max"

These commands will be in the update that I hope to release later this week.

Okay,
thanks Ron.