version 11.53 and the Dragon bug issue

I read the documentation with version 11.53. I found nothing about going into the programming and clicking on or off some button with regard to Dragon version 11 and some bug. As the newest version squash that bug? if not, I forget whether we turn it on or off.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim,

>I read the documentation with version 11.53. I found nothing about going into the

>programming and clicking on or off some button with regard to Dragon version 11

>and some bug. As the newest version squash that bug? if not, I forget whether

>we turn it on or off.

It’s documented in the release notes (below).

We automatically configure for this during the installation but if our configuration is wrong and VoicePower commands don’t work, you can override.

Let me know if you have any questions!

VoicePower Ultimate Release Notes<?: prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

<P style=“TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; MARGIN: 0in 0in 5pt 0.25in; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1” =mlisttahoma75>1) Important: If most VoicePower commands DO NOT WORK, you just need to configure VoicePower. Say, Configure VoicePower and choose the option to “Configure VoicePower for Dragon 11.0 Bug.” Turn the adjustment on/off as needed. Restart VoicePower / Dragon by double clicking on the VP icon to complete the new configuration.<o:p></o:p>
<P style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 5pt 0.25in” =mlisttahoma75>(Explanation: If most VoicePower commands DO NOT WORK, it’s due to a bug in the way some releases of Dragon recognize commands. (Example: the Show Main Menu command works but Show Dragon Guide but most other commands don’t work.)<o:p></o:p>

Thanks, Ron,

Have a great weekend.

Jim