VC randomly pastes what I dictate into Cisco Jabber app

I’ve used Dragon NaturallySpeaking since 1998. I started using Voice Computer a few years ago. I don’t use it very often but I’m trying to make it work better for me. One problem that I am having is when I have Cisco Jabber app open VC will occasionally take what I am dictating and paste it into Cisco Jabber. (Jabber is a soft phone application that is “always on top”, in case that matters, but you can’t toggle to it by pressing Alt+Tab.) What I’m dictating is sometimes a Dragon command and sometimes speech to text into another application such as OneNote or Outlook. Doesn’t seem to matter what I’m saying, and it happens maybe once out of 10x I say something. Since I’ve used Dragon for so long and never had a problem with window focus, and it only happens when I am using VC, I know it’s not Dragon. If I turn off VC I never have this problem at all. Any ideas how to fix it? I would like to use VC more, but in order to do that I have to turn off Cisco Jabber. Appreciate any advice…

Please note a few times that this happens and email me the times and the VoiceComputer Log.txt file located in
C:\Users[User name]\AppData\Roaming\VoiceTeach\VoiceComputer