User does not open: I fixed it by restarting the c

As usual, I didn't go to the first option of restarting the computer. Now it is fixed. Sorry to bother you.

When I launch VoiceComputer I have to physically open my user. I did not have to do that when I originally installed Windows 7 Professional or with Windows 8 Professional. However, now that I have had to switch back to Windows 7 professional, I have to.

Any thoughts?

Much appreciated and enjoy your weekend,

Jim

< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">When I launch VoiceComputer I have to physically open the user. I did not have to do that with Windows 7 Professional or with Windows 8 Professional but now that I have gone back to Windows 7 Professional I have to.< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">
< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">Any thoughts?< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">
< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">Thank you. Enjoy your weekend,< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">
< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">< name="tabId" value="50">
Trionalaw2012-11-09 08:25:32