At the moment, the Chrome browser seems to play best with Dragon + Voice Computer. Note, I am using the Voice Computer-supplied browser extension.
- From time to time, either InTags or voice recognition simply stop working. When this happens, I close all browser windows and reopen Chrome.
- If this doesn’t work, in Voice Computer I choose “Restart Speech”.
- If this still doesn’t work, I reboot my computer.
- I have noticed that in some web applications, for example, Microsoft Outlook (web browser version), choosing “InTag menu” nicely adds InTags to elements of the page which “InTag Window” does not."
- Having many Chrome tabs/windows open at once can cause glitches. One way to reduce the CPU load from this is to use a Chrome extension called “The Great Suspender”.