Timeslips and dictation box

I have created my own intags for my billing program Timeslips. I have to use the Dragon box to enter the description of my time entry. The first time I transfer it it does not transfer. I have to repeat it and it will appear the second time.

Any idea what that could be?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

<p>There couple of things here:</p>

<font face="Arial"><p>1.  The function of the dictation box as far as transferring text is purely Dragon. That is, it has nothing to do with VoiceComputer.</p>
<p>2.  If you have the settings in the dictation box set to "Keep transfer text in clipboard when the Dictation Box is closed" and the transfer does not take on the first attempt, you can simply position the cursor where you want the text to transfer and say "paste", "paste that", or any of the other paste command options, you might save yourself a step.</p>
</font><font face="Times New Roman"><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why the Dictation Box is responding as it is in your case has to do with the dictation box itself and/or Dragon. You can try changing the copy and paste options in the Dictation Box settings and see if that makes a difference, but otherwise it's a Dragon problem.</font></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
<p> </p></font>