Text box command new request

I would like to make a new request for a command. I think we are all in agreement that very few text boxes work well with Dragon in Google Chrome. As a result, myself and I’m sure others, have resorted to pressing F1 for the dictation box. However, the dictation box does not have any editing features at all. I recall years ago using knowbrainer and it had an incredibly powerful command that brought up notepad allowed for dictation and automatically transferred the content to a text box. Can we ask for the same in voice computer? It could either bring up notepad, or Microsoft Word. But either way, it would have to automatically transfer the information back to the text box.

Gary,

First, you need to be more specific about which text boxes in what webpages does Dragon not support?

Second, what editing features do you not have access to in the Dragon Dictation Box? The Dictation Box is fully Full Text Control (Select-and-Say) enabled.

Third, we can look into this as a possibility, but our approach is not to duplicate either Dragon or third-party commands. The reason for this is simply the fact that doing so ends up conflicting more often than solving a problem.

Nevertheless, we will take your request under advisement.

Addendum: Ron informed me of the following.

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">We
used to have such a command. We let it lapse after Dragon introduced the
dictation box.</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> </font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Let
us know why the dictation box doesn't work for you and we'll check to see if
our old command meets your needs.</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font><edited><editID>Chucker</editID><editDate>2015-07-31 10:04:26</editDate></edited>

Chucker,

Typically, I don’t like or request third-party commands. But, it’s much more typical these days to have to dictate into text boxes that don’t work. I was just pointing out, that a command using in tags or something else which would open a box we can edit such as Notepad or Microsoft Word would be great. I use the dictation box pretty much on every single input including this one. However, it has no spellcheck/editing check/editing capabilities like Microsoft Word. Notepad gives you the ability to underline, bold, etc. The ultimate, would be something like word that allows spellcheck before you hit transfer into a text box.