switch to task command is strange

I guess I am on a roll today. Here is my problem with this command. It will open the first program which is the Windows QuickStart function. I have it to the left which is the default position. However, I cannot get it to open anywhere other than the lower corner. In other words if I give the command to “place task one upper left ”it’s still simply goes to the lower left position.

Here is the kicker. When I say to switch to the task which is Outlook or Word or ExplorerI get the snapshot I have attached. I couldn’t get the snapshot to attach to this reply so I will send it by e-mail to Chucker.

Thank you,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes. There are bugs with this. Plan to fix it in the next update (approximately two weeks).

Thanks!

Thanks, Ron,

I love the program. I am slowly exploring it. Wow!

Jim

Jim,

Please send me the screen capture so I can see what it is that’s happening.

Chucker:

I will send it to you separately by e-mail. I have waited over 20 min. for the image to upload to this reply.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Something is broken on the form. I got around it initially by using a special form of copy and paste. However, it noted this and notified Ron. Hopefully it will be fixed quickly!!!

Chucker:

Are you referring to the command or the fact I could not get the screen snapshot to upload to the forum? I did e-mail it to you.

Thanks so much.

Jim

Jim,

When Ron first enabled it, it worked fine. Now it won’t upload.