Super numbers and the Microsoft Word review progra

When I review things I have dictated I use the word program with the changes to the right from the balloon function. Anyway I can get super numbers to work with that? The process is review, track changes and show markup. I cannot get any further. When I click open the show markup and the menu comes down when I say display canvas it undo’s everything and I back to my document.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated,

Jim

Jim,
I think that you’re using the wrong tool for the job. Super Numbers was created to give you access to inaccessible objects, etc. Reviewing, tracking changes and showing markup are all accessible through other commands. Take a look at VoiceComputer’s Word commands and you’ll see a number of commands, including Show Markup, Final showing markup and track changes. “Show Numbers” might also be of some help to you. Macros can be created if you have a specific command sequence that you’d like to follow.

< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“2”>RonK2013-06-26 13:20:20

Thank you, Ron,

the “show balloons” command works in terms of bringing up the menu. When I give the command, the “show revisions and balloons” is highlighted in yellow with checkmark in the checkbox. What do I do then? I have to get the menu close before I can work in the document.

Attached is what the menu shows when I give the “show balloons” command.
I cannot screen capture to work because when I click on it, the show balloons menu closes.

Thanks so much.

Jim

I’ll get back to you on Friday.

Have a great fourth!

Thanks, Ron,

you too.

Jim

Jim,

If you look at the options when you say “show balloons” you generally see the three options that you can select. Each of these is a command that you can say independent and separate from “show balloons”.

For example, instead of saying “show balloons”, try saying, and you probably need to check the command syntax “show revisions in balloons”. I don’t think the command is “show revisions and balloons”. Regardless, all of the three options under balloons are accessible directly by Saying their respective options without having to say “show balloons” first. At least that’s the way it works for me.

If it doesn’t work correctly for you, let me know.

PS, I checked this in both Word 2010 and Word 2013 and it works the same in both.Chucker2013-07-05 13:08:20

As usual,Chucker,

you were spot on. The “show revisions in ballons” did what I wanted.

Thanks so much,

Jim

Now the second time I try to use it will not work. I am tired. I am going home. I will try tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, Chucker.

Thanks again for your help.

Jim

Jim,

Given that this is a Microsoft word setting, you may not see anything happen the next time that you issue the command because it's already selected. Check this election by saying "show balloons" and see which option is checked. My guess is that you'll find it's already selected. These settings usually stick after using them once. This is primarily because it's a Word setting independent of documents that you may or may not have loaded.

As always, Chucker,

you are correct. But how do I get it to work? When I select a word and change it nothing happens as far as balloons. It is just as if it was shut off.

I note in the menu that shows the “show revisions in balloons” highlighted, there are three letters in the vertical I do not remember seeing. They look like they are in little squares. They are “B, I, C.”

Is there something else I have to click, maybe review?

Thanks so much. Much appreciated.

JimTrionalaw2013-07-06 08:34:49