Some questions before I buy

Thank you so much for taking the time to read these and advice…truly appreciate it. I am a recent college graduate and got into an accident that does not allow me to use my hands for more than few minutes at a time…but my future livelihood depends on the following softwares while I recover from the accident:

1. Can I buy dragon home to work with VoiceComputer or does it only work with dragon individual professional?
  2. Can all clickable items be numbered on the following softwares (Blender, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) as these are the softwares I use 90% of the time.
    Will it be possible to have each clickable item (e.g. tools/taskbar items) be clickable on these softwares? All i am looking for is a way to click the various items on screen (using labelled numbers). Is it also possible to use a stylus in combination with VoiceComputer (e.g. say 3 to select rectangle tool in photoshop, then use the stylus to draw a rectangle on screen). Will the stylus interfere with it?

Please let me know if any of this is possible. Once again, thanks for your time…

Yes.
Can all clickable items be numbered on the following softwares (Blender, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
Yes, but you’ll need to use our proprietary Overlay technology to place numbers on the screen for controls that are not accessible.

The stylus should work fine. We’ve had no reports of problems with a stylus. We also have 30-day money-back guarantee.
Good luck!
Ron

Thank you for the reply Ron! Just one last question!

I must have dragon to use voicecomputer? Or can I use it as a standalone without dragon?

Thank you again.

VoiceComputer requires Dragon…

Got it. And it would work with dragon home, right?