smart quotes and VPversion 11.5

After installing a larger SSD hard drive(with associated advice from Chucker, as usual) I downloaded VPversion 11.5. I am a great fan of smart quotes and had earlier advised of the spacing problems with them in the version 11.

It appears the spacing problems have not been solved in 11.5. I only raise this to alert Ron as I am certain he is on a continued quest to perfect the program. Here is an example of the spacing problem:

<span =“Apple-tab-span” style=“white-space:pre”> <span =“Apple-style-span” style="font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 19px; line-height: 21px; ">only one of the“draws”is positive
<span style=“font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:“Georgia”,“serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-:EN-US;mso-fareast-: EN-US;mso-bidi-:AR-SA”>
<span style=“font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:“Georgia”,“serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-:EN-US;mso-fareast-: EN-US;mso-bidi-:AR-SA”>
<span style=“font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:“Georgia”,“serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-:EN-US;mso-fareast-: EN-US;mso-bidi-:AR-SA”>I have only been dictating within a few minutes. However, other than this little “nit” everything has been fine.
<span style=“font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; line-height:115%;font-family:“Georgia”,“serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-:EN-US;mso-fareast-: EN-US;mso-bidi-:AR-SA”>Jim