Show Numbers

I am finding that when Intags do not appear in Google Chrome, "show numbers" or alternatives do not always work.

I then use a "Google restart" command to try to force matters.

SendKeys "{Alt+F4} "
Wait 1000
AppBringUp "C:Program Files (x86)GoogleChromeApplicationChrome.exe"
Wait 1000
HeardWord "show","numbers"

Even then, sometimes the Intags may not display, particularly I have found on sites where the number of Intags required is large.

Is there a better way of achieving the same end? Is there a better alternative to the Heardword command?

I then use a “Google restart” command to try to force matters.

This only closes one instance of Chrome. There may be 10 Chrome processes open.

There’s a better command, say, “Close Chrome Processes” This will close Chrome.

Please let me know if this works.

Maybe a new Chrome release is causing problems. (Google doesn’t give a damn about backward compatibility.)

Please let us know if your problems continue.
And, if they do, please let us know the following:
Your screen resolution
Sites where Intags don’t display. (remember that Intags won’t display on inaccessible sites unless you use overlays or we perform customization)
a list of the other Chrome extensions you’re using.

Updated

Thank you, Ron.

That command works but it is rather too drastic.

I have a new theory to test. Some pages are resistant intermittently to Intagging: I am not sure whether the difficulty is the number of target links that could be Intagged or some peculiar characteristic of the page. Anyway, this problem is recurrent.

I have my own HTML Internet Home Page which lists 277 links (bookmarks) within a table (with at least 277 cells). I think that it is possible that Voicecomputer is having difficulty intermittently in populating that with Intags.

For experimentation, I have set my Opening Page to the site called Duck Duck Go: https://duckduckgo.com/

The Home Page is different from the Opening Page.

Duck Duck Go is selected because it attracts only seven Intags and responds easily to the "Intag it" / "Show numbers" commands. If I call up my Home Page (the one with 277 links) subsequent to Duck Duck Go then it appears to populate with Intags without issue; i.e. once the first-page is populated with Intags, subsequent pages irrespective of size populate without issue.

I need to test this during the coming week to see whether it resolves my problem.
<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2018-06-17 13:21:13</editDate></edited>

once the first-page is populated with Intags, subsequent pages irrespective of size populate without issue.

That’s a great clue.

> Some pages are resistant intermittently to Intagging:

Please note several times when this happens and then email the VoiceComputer log.txt file
(in the C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputer directory)