Self-Programming Commands

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; -ms-text-autospace:; mso-layout-grid-align: none;"><span style='color: black; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt;'>I first
started using VoicePower in 2011. It solved a critical workflow dilemma: How to
quickly and easily sort emails in Microsoft Outlook among various folders and
subfolders. The solution was the "Self-Programming Commands," i.e.,
"send to [] folder" and "move to [] folder."<o:p></o:p></span></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; -ms-text-autospace:; mso-layout-grid-align: none;"><span style='color: black; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt;'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font><span style='color: black; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-: EN-US; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA;'>I just upgraded to DPI 15
Professional and the current version of VoiceComputer. So far, I'm impressed.
But the self-programming commands no longer work. Chuck tells me that Ron is
aware of the problem and that it has to do with some sort of conflict with
Windows 7 and the current version of VoiceComputer. I'm looking forward to the
resolution!<div> </div><div>By the way, I'm aware that InTags is another way to "skin this cat," but, unfortunately, not with many, many folder and subfolders, many of which appear off screen.</div></span>

Russell,

We're pretty sure that we found the solution as I indicated to you yesterday.

However, I still need another day of testing to be absolutely sure.

Russell,

After working with this all day today, and per our phone conversation, I found that the problem is that the Microsoft Office commands are not launching. If they don't launch, then nothing works, but it becomes more prevalent when you try to create VoiceShortcuts for Outlook.

Russell,

The new release, 2.19, fixes the problem with the VoiceShortcuts for Outlook.