save two folders command doesn't work with a form

I just dictated a memorandum using our office’s form. When I used one of my favorite commands " save to… folder" it deployed to the folder which contain the form rather then the folder I intended it to go called dictation.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“14”>

Does it work with other documents? If not, is the dictation folder in the “Show My Favorites” list?

Ron,
DNS on the fritz: it hears zibberish and types nothing!
The command does work in Word. However, I have forgotten to ask if this is normal: the command gets me to the folder ie “Triona” but does not save the document. I have to click “save.” Is that the way it should work? I thought it would actually save the document to the folder without me having to click “save.“
The reason I ask is that I get winded brushing my teeth. It is exhausting having to click “save” all day long.
Thanks so much,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=”: ; : 1000”>< name=“tabId” value=“6”>

< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“6”>Trionalaw2012-10-16 15:45:29

Is that the way it should work?

>
Yes!
>The reason I ask is that I get winded brushing my teeth. It is exhausting having to
>click “save” all day long.
Just say, “Save”, “click sav” or “Enter”
We don’t automatically save because users may use this command to get to subdirectories that they want to access.