Save to/open from command creation

I have had this problem in the past. I have searched this forum without success.

When I try to create these commands, when I say open my documents no numbers appear for me to tag. I recall I used to have to go to open my computer but again, no numbers show up for me to tag or list.

Thanks so much. I will print the answer this time and put it in my VoiceComputer notebook.

Thanks so much. Enjoy your holiday.

Jim
>when I say open my documents no numbers appear for me to tag. I recall I used to have to go
> to open my computer but again, no numbers show up for me to tag or list.

If the Intags are open, they should stay open with the "open my documents" and "open my computer" commands.

To reopen the Intags, say, "Intag Window."

The forthcoming release of VoiceComputer should resolve any such problems.

Thanks for getting back to me, Ron,

With the intags on and I give the command to open my computer I am able to have the drive I want come up by saying list and its number. When I give the order to tag one of the folders i.e. tag 60, nothing happens.

Jim

There is a very easy way to solve this.

Use the following simple DVC command (change the path and name) with every folder you frequently open:

For instance:
command name: Documents

AppBringUp "C:Usersyour nameDocuments"
Wait 500
HeardWord “show”,“numbers”

Thanks so much, Speech 1965,

I googled DVC command. It seems it is a different program from DNS or VC. Am I correct?

Have an enjoyable memorial day.

Jim

Jim,

no it’s not different, DVC is a native command structure for Dragon.
DVC commands are usually much faster then advanced scripting commands. Therefore I use them whenever I can.
what you actually need is an empty DVC command, to paste my command lines in, however it appears that you cannot add attachments to messages here on the forum, otherwise I would have attached one for you.

if you need one send me an email:
dilligence@gmail.com

Rob

Speech19652016-05-30 10:00:56