Registration Key

I just downloaded Voice Computer, but I can’t register it because I can’t find the registration key. < id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“145”>

I emailed Ron and within a minute he sent me the registration key. He also said the I had a previous version and that he would refund the difference in a few days. How many other Internet suppliers would have responded this quickly and offered a reimbursement without being asked. This product and its owners should be applauded and recognized for their consistent great service.

Thank you for the kind words.

All we ask is that you go to the top of the Empire State building with a large enough megaphone and tell the world.LOL

Just joking of course. But support and customer service is our primary concern.

Again, thank you for the compliment.

<p =“Msonormal”>I agree. Not only is VoiceComputer the “must-have” software
program for Dragon, Ron and Chucker set the standard for customer service.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>

<p ="Msonormal">VoiceComputer both fascinates and intrigues me. Every day I
try to learn an additional feature. At the rate I am going, I suspect I will be
in my adult diapers and drooling stage and will still not appreciate
everything. But then again, it is so easy to find the help you need, the entire
program is that your dictation tips (as opposed to fingertips which I agree is
not that funny.)<o:p></o:p></p>

<p ="Msonormal">Continued success for VoiceComputer in accusers in 2013!<o:p></o:p></p>

<span style="font-size:14.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;  font-family:"Georgia","serif";mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:  minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-:EN-US;  mso-fareast-:EN-US;mso-bidi-:AR-SA">Jim</span><br>< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">I agree. VoiceComputer is not only the "must have" software for Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Ron and Chucker set the standard for customer service.< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000"><br>< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">One of the most fascinating things about VoiceComputer is how many different things it can do. Every day I try to learn one more feature. I suspect I will be well into my adult diapers and drooling stage before I ever appreciate everything it can do!< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000"><br>< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">A great 2013 to VoiceComputer!< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000"><br>< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">< name="tabId" value="20"></span>