Refreshing intags

Using Chromium Edge

I have a range of page movement commands.

Up-it
SendSystemKeys "{Shift+Space}"

Down-it
SendSystemKeys "{Space}"

Nudge-it or Nudge-down
HeardWord “go”,“down”,"five"

Nudge-up
HeardWord “go”,“up”,"five"

Upstairs
SendKeys "{Home}"

Downstairs
SendKeys "{End}"

Using a UHD screen, after a movement the intags become jumbled-up. I can correct by saying toggle.

Please, is there someway of adding toggle (or similar) to the above commands?

For clarity, I am trying to automate the intag placement correct following a page movement.
<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2019-10-20 04:41:33</editDate></edited>

I have a range of page movement commands.

> Up-it
> SendSystemKeys “{Shift+Space}”

> Down-it
> SendSystemKeys "{Space}"

You can use our Page up / Page down commands instead, which send ‘Press page up’ and ‘Press Page down’. By mimicing a physical page up / page down, these commands automatically refresh the Intags.

Our Go to Top and Go to Bottom commands also refresh the Intags by sending a heardword “Intag”, “that” at the end of the command (which you could add to your commands). You could also add a heardword “Intag”, “that” to your Nudge-it command.

>Nudge-it or Nudge-down
>HeardWord “go”,“down”,“ten”

Removed.
Nimbargent2019-10-18 12:42:04

I haven’t used VC for quite some time because of its apparent incompatibility with UHD monitors. The upgrade seems to helped in some ways. Your “Go to Bottom” and “Go to Top” do not apply the intag correction. Your “Go to Bottom” and “Go to Top” work intermittently.

Adding HeardWord “Intag”, “that” is not working, but HeardWord “toggle” works well. I

I’ve added the HeardWord “toggle” to my commands and this is made the world difference.

The correction factor is imperative if the intags are to be forced to display correctly.
<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2019-10-19 02:11:01</editDate></edited>

Thanks, I’ll look into these issues but I’m traveling for the next two weeks.

Thank you, Ron, you gave the “Intag” as upper case. So I have substituted HeardWord “intag”,“that”. This gives a much quicker refresh. I will modify my commands and experiments again.

Your Page Up and Page Down are far slower in reorganising the intags.

Nimbargent2019-10-20 04:47:53

Therefore, the benefit is as follows: with Chromium Edge (UHD Monitor), both the menu and the page can be simultaneously populated within intags. The page movements with HeardWord “intag”,“that” added refresh the intags almost immediately, however, never move the page with the keyboard.

Up-it
SendSystemKeys "{Shift+Space}"
HeardWord “intag”,"that"

Down-it
SendSystemKeys "{Space}"
HeardWord “intag”,"that"

Nudge-it or Nudge-down
HeardWord “go”,“down”,"five"
HeardWord “intag”,"that"

Nudge-up
HeardWord “go”,“up”,"five"
HeardWord “intag”,"that"

Upstairs
SendKeys "{Home}"
HeardWord “intag”,"that"

Downstairs
SendKeys "{End}"
HeardWord “intag”,“that”

<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2019-10-20 04:50:31</editDate></edited>

Stephen,

There are several basic initiate/refresh InTag commands:

“intag window”
“intag that/it”
"toggle"

The purpose of “toggle” is to refresh the InTags with a slight delay so that you can see what’s underneath them when needed.

The others are immediate refresh. However, if you want the correct syntax for HeardWord commands, look at the Dragon results box.