Problems of chrome InTag extension

Hello Ron,
in Google Chrome, whenever I add a new tab, the InTag chrome icon is always red making that new tab difficult to use. My current chrome InTag version is 0.6 .27.

I recently updated to Voicecomputer version 2018, looking very good so far, well done guys ! However my chrome InTag extension version stayed the same at 0.6 .27. How can I update this to a more recent version?

Also, whenever I say an Intag number, the mouse right clicks the Intag number. How can I change this so that it left clicks instead ?

Best
thetrad92018-01-19 04:58:20
> my chrome InTag extension version stayed the same at 0.6 .27

That's the most recent version. The Chrome extension automatically updates when we release a new version.

> whenever I add a new tab, the InTag chrome icon is always red making that new tab difficult to use.

By default, when you open a new tab in Chrome, you see a search bar, Google’s logo, and thumbnail tiles of the sites you’ve visited most often.

Our Chrome extension sees this as an inaccessible page. It used to be but we need to update the extension so it Intags this page.

In the meanwhile, create an overlay for this page so you click on one of the tiles or in the search box.

You can also customize the page
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/11412/choose-custom-new-tab-pages-in-chrome/

> Also, whenever I say an Intag number, the mouse right clicks the Intag number. How can I
> change this so that it left clicks instead ?

Haven't seen this. - Did you configure VoiceComputer (Intags and mouse commands) for left-handed use?

Will check out your chrome extension tips, will try configuring chrome new tab page as suggested.
I didn't configure Voicecomputer for left-handed use but have fixed the problem by changing the option in Voicecomputer settings.
Thanks
By the way Ron,
very impressed with version 2018 so far. Very nice improvements!