Problem with my favorite commands

I went to configure VoiceComputer to have my commands imported. It was successful. I also went through configure VoiceComputer to have my commands recognized. I then restarted VoiceComputer.

One of my folders is “dictation”.It will not deploy with the command “open from my dictation folder” nor the command “open from dictation folder” or “open from dictation”. It will deploy when I use the command open tag dictation.

When I give the command “show my favorites” all the commands are listed.

Thanks for any help.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jim

Jim,

if I understand correctly, just one command is failing to work.

Logic dictates that would be a lot easier just to delete and re-create the one command than to try to troubleshoot whatever went wrong.

Ron,

I don’t know why I don’t reboot when it occurs. Today there been no problems.

Thanks so much,

Jim

Jim,

Windows is like a baby. Sometimes you have to burp it, and sometimes it throws up on you.

Chucker,

I have apps for quotes from Churchill, Nietzsche and Wilde. When may I expect “Chucker”?

Since no avatar for forum, adding a signature picture.

Thanks,

Jim

<edited><editID>Trionalaw</editID><editDate>2014-08-19 06:53:34</editDate></edited>

Jim,

The last one is mine. I could say the same about Dragon, VoiceComputer, and KnowBrainer, but most of all about computers in general.Chucker2014-08-19 08:37:27

Please let me know which quotes are yours. I will keep an inventory of them and then you can put together an app.

Regards