Problem with intags

When I am using Google Chrome and I say a number that is higher than any of the intags shown, the cursor will move to the top left-hand corner of the window and right-click it. This is annoying because Dragon/voice computer will relatively often mishear something I say as a large number. When I say a large number went from isn't the active window, it will sometimes bring up chrome before right clicking the top left-hand corner of it. I have the latest version of intags installed on Google Chrome.

Is there a solution for this?
I'm not sure that we can (quickly) do anything about the first part.

But, we should be able to help you with the second part.

>This is annoying because Dragon/voice computer will relatively often mishear something
> I say as a large number.

The accuracy should be great. Please give us some example of numbers that it mishears.

Our Chrome extension was designed to make some inaccessible Intranet applications accessible.
It does that very well. But, in order to do that, our Chrome extension's interaction with Dragon is complex, which can lead to some problems.
Depending on how well the forthcoming Dragon 15.1 works with IE, we may start recommending IE and Firefox for general use.