Previous VoiceComputer demonstration video

I can’t find the VoiceComputer demonstration video that went to the desktop when VoiceComputer was installed. I like it because it showed where I can find the outline commands for word. Such as (a)[Solid sentence fragment but I don’t think it is a no-no any more as it probably is in England]. I looked in the demonstration videos but could not find it there either.

Thanks so much,

Jim

I did find the commands for the(a) which I understand is the parentheses section. Trionalaw2013-02-06 09:05:27

Jim,

Sorry to not respond as quickly as I normally do. The answer to your question is simply say “show VoiceComputer demo”. I assume that you’re referring to the comprehensive demo of VoiceComputer. You can also find it in the extracted files from the downloaded zip file.

What you found was the “show punctuation commands” and then go down three pages. The VoiceComputer punctuation commands are located there.

Chucker:

When I give the command you suggested I get the new demo, not the one I was referring to. I could not find any reference to it in the file where all the other demos are listed. I do have the demo on my desktop that has the name:Demo - The Voice Computer is. It is the new one, not the old one.

Any other ideas?

The show punctuations command did get where I wanted to with my question about the outlining(a), etc. Appreciate that.

Thank you.

Jim

Jim,

Ron redid the demo that I think you’re looking for. “The VoiceComputer is” demo is the one that he redid. If you’re looking for anything else, just describe what the demo contains and I’ll let you know if it’s still available. I think that the demo that you are looking at is the one that Ron redid.

Chucker:

I am 99% certain it is the demo that preceded the present one.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim

The current one was dated 11/29/2012. I don’t know if I can find the older one. The only thing I can tell you is that Ron didn’t like it so he redid it. I don’t keep these lying around for very long. You can send an email to Ron and ask him.

Thanks so much, Chucker:

I will contact Ron.

Enjoy your weekend.

Jim

Jim,

You mean, enjoy Nemo, the blizzard of 2013.Thumbs Down
Chucker2013-02-08 10:33:43