Newest version of VoicePower

I love the way you guys keep improving this already wonderful piece of software! Thank you!

I was just exploring the new version of VoicePower and had a quick question… Is there a way to print out the “100+ Commands list” and the Snagit commands list? (I tried using Snagit with the scrolling feature to capture the lists in VoicePower but for some reason Snagit only captured what appeared on the screen…)

Also, than you for the additional information on how to best use the transcription feature of DNS. Deeply appreciated… This is a feature I want to use more in 2011.

Happy New Year!

Alan

Alan,

Unfortunately, you can capture sections of each commands list with SnagIt, but there’s no way to print out or capture everything using the scroll feature in SnagIt. This is simply because all of our command lists and help are protected HTML files. We do this for reason (our own protection). Nevertheless, simply capture each screen, then scroll down and capture any subsequent screens with SnagIt. Chucker2011-01-02 05:52:44

So what is new in this version?

Is there anything that makes it easier to write your own scripting commands?

Chris,

We’re in the process of going to a whole new scripting language which will be Wizard driven, more powerful than Advanced Scripting, and much easier to use. It’s going to take some time, but it will eliminate all of the confusion surrounding creating XML scripts. Both Ron and I apologize for the difficulties that you been experiencing. Ron and I are going to go on line together and take a look at what’s going on with some of the scripts that you’re trying to create because I have some of the Adobe products that you’re having trouble with.

Alan,

Ron asked me to convey to you that the problem with printing out commands is a byproduct of our protection scheme. However, what he told me was this:

>>>It’s not intentional that people can’t print out the command lists. So, we can send them command lists upon request.<<<

According to Ron, will be making it possible for VoicePower users to print out command lists. In the meantime, just let us know what you need and we’ll get you a printed list.

Thanks Chuck.

I am now up to Adobe Creative Suite 5. The Dreamweaver commands in CS5 work fine.

Alan,

Ron asked me to convey to you that the problem with printing out commands is a byproduct of our protection scheme. However, what he told me was this:

>>>It's not intentional that people can’t print out the command lists. So, we can send them command lists upon request.<<<

According to Ron, will be making it possible for VoicePower users to print out command lists. In the meantime, just let us know what you need and we'll get you a printed list.
Chuck Runquist
Alan,

>>>It's not intentional that people can’t print out the command lists. So, we can send them command lists upon request.<<<

According to Ron, will be making it possible for VoicePower users to print out command lists. In the meantime, just let us know what you need and we'll get you a printed list.
Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

Chuck Runquist
Alan,

>>>It's not intentional that peop
I have no idea why that many copies just appeared in the previous posting. Sorry!
At this point I'd appreciate the "List of 100+ (Favorite) VoicePower Commands", the PowerPoint 2010 list and the Snagit commands list.
coachs@insightbb.com is my preferred e-mail address if you need to send it individually...
THANKS!

Alan,

I've asked for this forum to be upgraded so we can attach messages. I'll attach the command lists as soon as this is done.

THANKS!!! That will be GREAT!!!

Hi Allen,
We've changed the forum configuration so that we can attach images and messages.
I'm attaching the 100+ command list as a test of this feature.
Best,
uploads/10/100commands.rtf