Mousel1

Please, can you help me?

My system is broken. I am getting the following error message:

P.S. After much fiddling, I have moved mousel1.xml temporarily to my desktop and this appears to have removed the blockage on the operation of the system. Is mousel1 something that I have created in error?

P.S. 2. No that has allowed me to call the number but has broken the mouse click.

<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2018-02-27 11:58:52</editDate></edited>
There may be a bug in one of our command files or there may be duplicate mouse commands.

First, the mousel1.xml command file (aka, mouseL1.xml) configures our Intag and mouse commands for left-hand use. (Right button is configured as primary button.)

Is that what you want?

IF not, say, "configure VoiceComputer", select "configure Intags (and mouse commands) for left-handed use, and then say no to set left button as primary button.

If you want to configure the mouse for left-hand use, then please email me the mousel1.xml command file so I can check it for syntax errors AND please send me a screenshot of the C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputerCommandsCustom directory. - There should only be one mouse commands file.

Thank you for your rapid support.

I deleted mousel1 completely and then forced the re-configure. That worked perfectly, but as soon as I reinserted mousel1 the corruption returned. Although I am left handed, I don’t want left-handed use, and had not knowingly reconfigured. Presumably, the system will continue to work perfectly without that file.

I think that you have put me back on the straight and narrow. Regards, Stephen

If all the mouse commands are working, great.

But, if they’re not working:

Say, “configure VoiceComputer”, select "configure Intags (and mouse commands) for left-handed use, and then say no to set left button as primary button. Restart Speech.

If all the mouse commands are still not working, send me a screenshot of the

C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputerCommandsCustom directory.

- There should only be one mouse commands file. And, Mousel1.xml shouldn’t be listed.

Thank you again, Ron. I’m reasonably confident that all of us is now sorted. Regards, Stephen