License not emailed

Set up 13.56 64 on home computer. Asked for email license as it didn’t recognize my February 2015 license.

No email. Maybe you all are snowed in as I am in Cincinnati,

Thanks,

No rush.

Jim

13.56 has an activation bug. The stupid compiler picked up an old version. Caught this in a couple of hours and released 13.56.1.

Activate 13.56 through the email option. No other need to upgrade.

Ron,

Downloaded 13.56.1. Hit the email option on the activation. Received no email.

Thanks so much,

Jim

Jim,

Did you fill in your registration information? If not, how is the activation server going to know where to send the response. You’ll get a response if you either register VoiceComputer with a valid serial number, or you enter the registration information before you click on the Email option.

It’s a little like calling me up and not leaving your phone number so I can call you back.Unhappy

Chucker,

I did fill out the registration information. I am at the office and will try again when I get home later.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Jim
You don't need to register by email with VC 13.56.1.
(Only 13.56 needed you to do this.)

If you activate by email:
1) It's best to register but you don't have to.
2) it's important that the email doesn't contain extraneous information such as your signature.
3) If the email option doesn't automatically fill in an email message, it's important that you copy the entire contents of the To:, Subject:, and Body: fields to your email message.

This is my home computer. I uninstalled the earlier download that did not send me a email license. I created a new folder to unzip it( E drive VC 13) when I opened it saved it to the C drive Program Files x86 voice teach folder.

Same problem. Filled in my email address. And still won’t activate.

ThankJim

Jim,

If you had to current serial number (activation code), you shouldn’t have to do what you did.

If you had uninstalled and then reinstalled, it should find your original license automatically.

If you’re unable to find it or if entering it in the activation screen does not activate VoiceComputer, then give me a call and I’ll walk you through it. I think you’re trying to do something the wrong way or something that’s unnecessary.

Chucker,

I use the license number I was given on February 11, 2015. It didn’t work either.

By the way, I am actually dictating into this reply without using the dictation box. I don’t have the ability to select words but at least this is a start.

I will check to see if I have your number. If not I will send you an email so you can send it to me.

Appreciate all the work.

Jim