Lessons

It is been several years and I used voiceteach/voicecomputer. As I remember it, there was much more of a set up whereby lessons and demos were
emphasized. It seems that there is no A to Z, here’s where you begin here’s where you finish order in voicecomputer. Am I missing something or its voicecomputer now emphasizing itself as an added into Dragon NaturallySpeaking as opposed to a program teaching someone how to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking? Honestly, I would like some sort of a workbook which would guide me through learning how to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking legal from a to Z.

Is there any chance that there is something in the works or that I can you to order the lessons and demos to accomplish this task?

VoiceComputer is a program to enhance the functionality of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, so if you want to learn how to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking in any of its forms you would need to check the help files of Dragon. None of the suppliers of software which is used in conjunction with Dragon, such as Knowbrainer, VoiceComputer and others, are going to spend time creating teaching aids to help someone use Dragon.

Viv

PS You could start looking at http://www.nuance.com/support/dragon-naturallyspeaking/index.htm to see if there is anything on Nuance’s website which helps you.

k00651262015-08-11 09:25:59
[QUOTE=netlawbmg] It is been several years and I used voiceteach/voicecomputer. As I remember it, there was much more of a set up whereby lessons and demos were emphasized. It seems that there is no A to Z, here's where you begin here's where you finish order in voicecomputer. [/QUOTE]

You're correct. The lessons and demos were emphasized much more than now.

[QUOTE=k0065126] None of the suppliers of software which is used in conjunction with Dragon, such as Knowbrainer, VoiceComputer and others, are going to spend time creating teaching aids to help someone use Dragon.

[/QUOTE]

<div><br></div><div>I spent a hell of a lot of time creating teaching material with VoiceComputer to help users learn Dragon because Dragon doesn't. (They do better than they used to, but VoiceComputer has lessons and demos that are far beyond what Dragon has.)</div><div><br></div><div>Just say, Show Main Menu, Show Guide and then go through the lessons, demos and help screens in the Dictation Editing, Computer Control, Dragon Guide, etc.</div><div><br></div><div>The organization used to be a little more A-Z, but some users want to start with Dictation, others with computer control.</div><div><br></div><div>Please take a detailed look at what we have and then give me feedback.</div><div><br></div><div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>The lessons and demos were emphasized much more than now but lessons weren't enough. Many users still gave up with Dragon because it's so complex and productive control of your computer with Dragon alone is all but impossible. </div><div><br></div><div>Our Intags make speech recognition much easier to use. We train users and find that if we get them started with Intags, they can quickly get up and running and they enjoy it and stay with it.</div></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Sorry Ron,

I obviously haven’t spent enough time looking at the documentation provided with VoiceComputer.

Viv