L3 cache

Some time ago I believe you wrote a post about how DNS 11 uses L3 cache (in reference to PC specs we should look for if we were wanting our system to take full advantage of all that DNS 11 has to offer) but for the life of me, I can’t find it. Do you have a link to that posting and/or would you once again share what you think is necessary spec-wise to fully take advantage of everything DNS 11 has to offer - speed, accuracy, etc.

As always, I truly thank you for this forum and the expert advise that you provide. This brings the power of speech recognition to the rest of us who want to use it wisely but don’t have the expertise to know all that’s “under the hood”.

Best,

Alan

Alan,

I apologize for not getting back to you. Been up to my ass in alligators the last few days.

I could give you a long drawn out explanation, but I would suggest that you start with the following from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cache

It’s a bit on the technical side but it’s more geared to what cache is and what cache does. It’ll also give you a better idea of how cache functions in terms of any application. If you need more or if you need help understanding it, let me know.