Dragon/VC will automatically scroll down such that the line upon which I am
working becomes the top of the visible email. In other words, the line in which
the cursor is blinking is automatically moved to the top of the visible email
(i.e., I can no longer read the preceding lines/paragraphs unless I scroll up
to the top of the email). As soon as I begin dictating again, Dragon/VC
automatically scrolls down again.

<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>How do I stop
this intermittent behavior?

<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>Thank you.<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>Russell
<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>DPI 15<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>VoiceComputer
<p =“Msonormal” style=“margin: 0in 2.25pt 0pt;”>Microsoft
Office 2013

Russell,

Per our phone conversation yesterday, I have never seen this occur in the manner you describe. It's been noted on occasion that certain combinations of Dragon and Microsoft Outlook will cause the cursor to jump to the top of an email message if there is a graphic image in such emails, but never scrolling to the bottom resulting in the disappearance of the text above it.

It could be a problem with Microsoft Outlook, in which case I suggest as I did yesterday that you restart Outlook and see if it persists on a regular basis. It could be an issue with Dragon, but since I know that you're using Dragon 15, those types of problems only occurred in Microsoft Office 2010, for which there is a hot fix. Since you're using Microsoft Office 2013, I can't duplicate your problem. Since we're scheduled to work together on Monday, we'll let it go till then so that I can have a chance to see what's happening when that does occur. Otherwise, just hang tight for the time being.