Internet Explorer 8

In looking through the commands and help items etc I noticed that everything refers to Internet Explorer 7.

In the revamping exercise that is underway I presume you will be updating this as well.

Jomark,

Absolutely. Actually, there isn’t that much difference between IE 7 and IE 8. Most of that is cosmetic (i.e., either making reference to both or making the appropriate distinctions).

At any rate, thank you for noting this.

Jomark,

Per my message to you, and I apologize for the delay, review the following in VoicePower:

Say, Show VoicePower Lesson, then say, Show Section 12. That is the Voice Mouse lesson.

For a quick review of the Voice Mouse commands, say: Show Voice Mouse

The screen grid and the mouse voice commands are extremely powerful and practical because they put everything you need in terms of finding the mouse position and executing the mouse command in a single command. Once you get used to the commands, you can place and execute mouse commands very quickly.

Be sure that you read both sections on the mouse voice and screen grid.

The second thing that you should take a look at is the self programming commands. Just say create self programming commands and you’ll be taken to a dialog where you can select from several options. Most of what you need to do is explained in each dialog in the process, but there are some very powerful self programmable mouse commands in there also. If you need help with the VoiceShortcuts (creating self programming commands), just say, Show Voice Shortcuts Lesson, then say Show Section 11. Note that some of the VoiceShortcuts commands have been removed and are no longer available because we are revising. Nevertheless, the one to which I refer is very easy to use. The only caveat is that like the macro recorder in DNS, the position/click mouse commands need to be configured properly and can sometimes misfire if the window in which you are applying them is resized or moved. Nevertheless, I use all the above all the time.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems with any of the above.

Again, I apologize for the delay but as per the old saying, “When you’re up your ass in alligators, it’s hard to remember that your first objective was to drain the swamp.”

Chucker

No problem. It'll take me a little while to digest the above and play around with it. If I run into difficulties I will let you know