integrating show numbers into advanced scripting c

Lately, I’ve been using HeardWord “show”, “numbers” in advanced scripting commands, mostly after getting menus to drop down. That way you have a list of numbers (options) without having to invoke the command every time.

Does anyone else do this trick and is there more I could do in this same vein?

I’m not an expert at advanced scripting at all. However, I can tell you that one of the places, “show numbers” really shine is when you are confronting lists. In my line of work, I am constantly opening lists and making choices of options. The new show numbers really works well on those lists. I am getting through Outlook emails, filing, pressing buttons, and opening lists faster than I ever have in the past. This program with numbers is truly ingenious and a game changer for my computer.

Reed,

The current version of VoiceComputer (12.71.2) automatically refreshes and redisplays numbers without the necessity of doing so via Advanced Scripting. Simply put, what you’re trying to do is unnecessary.

So then, Chuck, how could I tell Dragon to open the right click menu and have the numbers deployed in a single command?

You could add the

<div><br></div><div>stayopen="true"  option to the command line. </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>To learn more about this, examine displaynumbers.xml. You will find many options that you can use.</div><div><br></div><div>This is not supported so p<span style="line-height: 1.4;">roceed cautiously!</span></div><div><br></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Backup any xml file that you edit to another directory because we don't have error checking and syntax errors will crash VoiceComputer.</span></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;">For those who don't want to live dangerously but wish to have VoiceComputer do anything you wish, we have customization services.</span></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;">I'm adding another post relevant to this!</span></div><div><br></div>