Intags no longer working in Office programs

Hi Ron,

I have 2 monitors and My Intags are no longer working for ALL programs on SCREEN 2 except for Google Chrome. See attached photos for example. Weirdly, Intags work fine if I place the window/program on Monitor 1. I have Reinstalled
Voicecomputer, setup VC for 2 monitors and re imported settings again but problem persists. Only thing I’ve changed lately is my Desktop
display scale & layout settings from 100% to 125%. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Anyone else had this problem ?

Also, VC is unable to gain focus at all on Monitor 2. It gets focus for 1/2 a second, that seems to bounce off displaying a minimised VC windows immediately afterwards like so in bottom right of image:

FYI, the pattern of the Intags in photo, exactly matches the pattern correctly IF the window/program was on Monitor 1.

Thanks
<edited><editID>thetrad9</editID><editDate>2019-03-18 05:44:09</editDate></edited>

> Only thing I've changed lately is my Desktop display scale & layout settings from 100% to 125%.

That's probably the reason.

Both monitors need to be set to the same scale and layout settings.

"Both monitors need to be set to the same scale and layout settings."

You probably noticed deviations in My Intags (overlays) then as well? They should also be created and used with the same scaling, screen resolution and layout settings.

Speech19652019-03-18 18:43:03

Thanks guys,

All fixed !