Intag grid

Your new loss of focus configuration options are as follows:

Left-centre;
Intag grid;
Turn off intags when the computer loses focus

I have chosen the first option.

Is there a command for forcing the intag grid to appear? “Intag grid” appears not to be a command.

“Intag grid” appears not to be a command.

No, it isn’t.

Would you like to have an “Intag Grid” command?

if so, how many Intags would you like on the grid?

And, maybe a command like 'Grid upper left’

Any great ideas on new commands?

Your new “focus” approach is clearly the “killer application” for your 2019 update. But, as I have illustrated elsewhere, it is still possible to lose focus.

My UHD screen measures in old-fashioned inches as approximately 24 x 13, i.e. an approximate aspect ratio of 2 to 1.

Focus can be regained using the Dragon MouseGrid, but that can be a bit clumsy being based on a 3 x 3 block.

A grid of 8 x 4 may work well for the Intag Grid giving 32 numbered squares.

The UHD display gives the potential for displaying more useful windows on a single screen and in this usage the old MouseGrid is awkward.

By the way, upon the upgrade, I did have to manipulate again the window positioning commands which I value very highly. Native Dragon appears not to offer this functionality.

Nimbargent2018-12-08 09:16:23

Focus can be regained using the Dragon MouseGrid, but that can be a bit clumsy being based on a 3 x > 3 block.

NO!!!

Disable the Dragon mouse commands and enable VoiceComputer’s Voice Mouse commands. (Say, Show Mouse Commands or Show Voice Mouse).

Our mouse commands are fast and complete.

Our Voice Mouse lets you position the mouse anyplace on the screen with one or two commands. “Left (or click) 73 at 45”. For precise mouse positioning, first say, “Show Screen Grid” and then you can use the grid to click exactly where you want.
Once you use the commands for a while, you’ll be able to guesstimate the mouse position very accurately and you wouldn’t need our Intag grid.

Once you try our Mouse commands, you’ll never use Dragon commands again.

You are quite right, Ron, that does the job very well.

I cannot, however, get the" left n at n" commands to work within Dragon HeardWord command.

> I cannot, however, get the" left n at n" commands to work within Dragon HeardWord command.

HeardWord commands usually don’t work for commands that have variables.
(But, they sometimes do, so I don’t understand this…)

If you create a specific command, like ‘left 37 at 19’, then you could create a HeardWord command for this.

VoiceComputer has a set of commands for placing focus, Place focus left/right/upper right/lower left…

And then, the mouse command let you be precise, ‘Left 7 at 96’