Intag density > some inconsistencies

Hello all. I found Voicecomper by accident and immediately purchased when I recognised it was just what I needed. Hopefully, I will get some more finger relaxation (-: I am thrilled.

I am in the early stage of familiarisation, but I have some curious difficulties.

I use an HTML matrix containing my “bookmarks”. It contains 263 links within a table that I have constructed (like a webpage). I show an image here of a section of the matrix with Intags correctly populated in Chrome.

Now Intag 196, by way of example, is “Gary Board”. If I say to Dragon “link gary board” it always works, as do the other 261 links. So Dragon works immaculately in this respect.

Now using Intags, links 1 to 99 always work, but Intags 100 to 263 usually work but sometimes fail. It may be that the system says “please say that again” or it may be that the system selects the correct Intag but doesn’t open a page.

Owing to the overall accuracy of Dragon, I would not think that this is a pronunciation difficulty.

Is it the Intag density that is causing the issue? Most other pages seem to work well.

<edited><editID>Nimbargent</editID><editDate>2018-01-08 10:31:34</editDate></edited>

> using Intags, links 1 to 99 always work, but Intags 100 to 263 usually work but sometimes fail.

Ever since Dragon 12 or 13, we needed to start using spoken forms for numbers.

For example, the spoken form for 111 is 'one eleven'.

So if you say, 'one hundred eleven' it won't be recognized.

This is partially documented in the "Show Intag Commands" list.

But, here's a complete list of our spoken forms for each number:

uploads/10/Intag_spoken_forms_list.txt

You can add your own spoken forms. The spoken forms are in the 1to300cf list in the displaynumbers.xml located in the

C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputerCommandsCustom directory.

If you need help doing this, let us know.

>it may be that the system selects the correct Intag but doesn't open a page.

See if these workarounds help:

Once in a while say, "Toggle" or "Intag Number" to refresh the display.

Try the double click command, say, "Double 57" or "Double Click 57"

Thank you, Ron, for your kindness both in providing the software and in responding to me quickly. In England, subconsciously we insert ANDs into spoken numbers, e.g. 222 is always spoken as two hundred and twenty-two; never two hundred twenty-two. Anyway, I will get used to two twenty-two.

Time will tell, Ron, but I think that you have probably resolved this for me. Many thanks.

I have had a little trouble with scrolling commands such as “go down twenty” where there can now with Voicecomputer be a bit of a conflict, but mainly all is working very well. I would love to see a feature where the lines or positions are numbered in the vertical scrollbar where I could say “top scroll 22” or “bottom scroll 22” and the 22 would respectively appear at the top or bottom of the page. I still feel more in control physically using keyboard up and down arrows to scroll which is not helping with my hand pain.