index of demonstration videos

is there anywhere I can find an index of the demonstration videos? I thought there was but I sure as hell can’t find it.

Thank you.

Jim

Jim,

The command is "Show Demonstrations."
It's listed in the Show Learning Guide at the top of the Main Menu.
It's also listed in the "Show Index."

Thank you, Ronk,

I’m trying to learn something new with the program each day. The demonstration certainly help.

Much appreciated,

Jim

Sorry to bother you again, Ronk:

But I thought you might help me with another problem from the show demonstrations command. After reviewing a couple demonstrations, I decided to look at one of the tutorials listed in the same screen. When I did, I got a man you that said it had failed to load properly and if it did not load to contact technical support.

Are you technical support? If not, any ideas?

Thanks again,

Jim

Ronk,

I think the problem was it would not open as long as I had the show demonstrations menu open. I closed it and then went to the main menu. When I opened the show revision guide, I was able to pick the tutorials I wanted to review.

Trionalaw2011-04-27 07:30:28

Jim,

It's working fine in our Alpha release of the next version. Will be in Beta in a couple of days and we'll keep testing this.
Thanks,

sorry to bother you again, Ronk:

The problem has resurfaced. With nothing open I say the following command “ show first review tutor”and I get the menu saying there was a problem with opening it.

I just shut everything down and restarted my computer. With only VoicePower and Dragon open I tried the command and again got the menu statingit did not load properly.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Jim

Trionalaw2011-04-28 08:42:38

Jim,

I’ve given Ron a list of those that are not working. The problem exists only with the tutorials, not with the demos. I’ve also asked him to retest them all to make sure that they work before we release the next version. Some of the tutorials work in some do not.Chucker2011-04-29 02:21:59

As always, Chucker,

Thank you.