How many items am I limited to in the lists?

Ron,

I have a folder with about 1000 files in it, and I wanted to favorite one of them – number 529 or something to that effect. I ended up creating a new folder with fewer files in order to do so. Is that the correct procedure or is there a way to have unlimited files in a folder and still be able to tag them?

>is there a way to have unlimited files in a folder and still be able to tag them

<div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Not in one step. Since BestMatch V has an aversion to a lot of commands, we've reduced most of our lists to 300 items. </span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div>An alternative to what you did:</div><div>Create a tag for another file within the first 300 files on the directory that has the file you want.</div><div><br></div><div>Then, edit the Favorites.xml file located in your</div><div><br></div><div>DocumentsVoiceComputerTags directory.</div><div><br></div><div>Just back up the Favorites file before you edit it and be careful not to mess up the syntax since we don't have a syntax checker for this file.<br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>