How do I get the 64-bit program?

I have looked at the program several times, but I have not found a way to download the 64-bit version of the program. Is there a way to do this? Or, conversely, does the program use the 64-bit Or Automatically determine what ever is needed?

Thank you for your assistance.

Frank Abbott

The 64-bit version is available by request.

I set it up for you. To download it, log in at:
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

http://www.voiceteach.com/store/owBasket/CustomerAuthenticate.asp

Click on Track an order and then click to review your order.

The download is halfway down the next page.

Thank you very much.
Frank Abbott

RonK,

Would you kindly set me up with a download link for the 64 bit version of VoicePower also?

Thanks,
Larry

I have a 64 bit system as well but what would be the benefit of having the 64 bit version of the program? The 32 bit program seems to run just fine for me.

I also have a 64 bit operating system. What would be the benefit of having the 64 bit version of VoicePower? The 32 bit version seems to work just fine.

Larry & Alan,

First, regardless of whether you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, VoicePower is still a 32-bit application in and of itself. The only difference between the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version is that the 64-bit version supports 64-bit applications, such as Microsoft office 2010 64-bit. If you are not running 64-bit applications, there is no advantage to going to the 64-bit compliant version of VoicePower. Other than support for pure 64-bit applications there is no difference between the 32-bit version of the 64-bit version. Again, the 64-bit version is merely 64-bit compliant, it is not an “64-bit” application in an of itself.

However, if you are still interested obtaining a copy of VoicePower for 64-bit, send an e-mail request to info@VoiceTeach.com. Chucker2010-11-21 15:21:56