Hold down/release/hover mouse buttons

I have lately run into webpages where left clicking and right clicking do not allow me to examine sub-options embedded in web text.

Does VoiceComputer have commands for holding down and releasing mouse buttons, and hovering the mouse over web text?
doicet2017-10-02 09:41:57

Daniel,

I can't answer your question unless you can give me a specific URL where I can go and test this. The solution may be simpler than you think.

I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as hovering the mouse over "web text". If you want to go to a specific number, you can always say "mouse over ##", where ##= the number you want to go to Re: InTags.

Thanks for this tip. It worked last week on all of the websites I visited.

I have the same problem. I try using Chucker' s suggestion, however, the problem I have is when you try and select an item on the list, the list actually closes before the link is actually selected.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Kind regards,

Nigel

nherem2017-10-16 20:04:44

Nigel,

Without more specifics on exactly trying to do and what list you’re referring to, I can help you.

Yes, I've noticed that to a couple of times too. Sadly I cannot remember the URLs.
I think it may have to do with HTML 5 structured menu buttons. Actually I don't think it is a VC problem but a Dragon/speech recognition problem in general. There may be an easy way to find out, simply create a mouse position command with Dragon and see what happens.
If I run into it again, I will report the URL and see what happens with a mouse position command.

Rob

I have also seen this recently. Please give us a couple of URLs and we'll look into it.

Please try the links in Chrome, with our extension and in IE or Edge, without it.

You also can try our Voice Mouse commands.