Help with Word menu

I suspect my problem is I am still trying to get my arms around Kim Kardashian naming her baby “North West.” I am flummoxed about how I can navigate with the screenshot I have attached. I am trying to open the second recent file entitled “Cynthia Parke cross.”

It is probably something simple so I apologize for wasting anyone’s time. But in light of my problem, I suspect you all sympathize.

Thanks so much.

Jim

I am using the program snapshot and I cannot get the image small enough to attach to this. Therefore, I am going to email it to Chucker. If anyone has any instruction site they can send me to to learn how to use the program snapshot I would appreciate it. I just wasted 20 minutes trying to figure out how to reduce the size of the snapshot.

Thanks so much.

Jim,

Have you tried the following:

1. Simply saying the filename? In both Microsoft Word 2010 and 2013 I have found that you don’t necessarily have to say the entire filename as long as you get the first portions correct. Try it and let me know.

2. Have you tried Display Numbers? I haven’t tested it in Microsoft Word 2010, but it works like a charm in Microsoft Word 2013.

Let me know how you make out.

As usual, Chucker:

both worked.

Much appreciated,

Jim