frustration setting in: start my network places co

I am desperately trying to figure out a way to get to my most used folder which has a number 113 that configure voice power won’t recognize for me to tag it. I found this command “start my network places” which wouldn’t deploy.

In the “show managing files” lesson there is at #6 something called “moving between subdirectories.” that’s where I found the “start my network places” command which won’t deploy. It does say if it does not deploy there is another method to use in XP.

Of course I’m using Windows 7 64-bit. Any ideas?

Jim

Jim,

>>desperately trying to figure out a way to get to my most used folder which has a number >>113 that configure voice power won't recognize for me to tag it.
The way that Dragon understands numbers on lists can be challenging.
To tag 113, say "Tag One thirteen"
>>the "start my network places" command which won't deploy. It does say if it does not >>deploy there is another method to use in XP. .
>> ...I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
Yes. In Windows 7, the network in Windows Explorer is listed just as "network" so say, "Start Network" or "Show Network"

Thank you, Ron.

The 113 pronunciation worked. Still trying to figure out the network but I think it did open with the command you suggested. What popped up was a list of my printers. I will work with it a little bit later.

I really do like this program. What I want to be able to do is to deploy a command that would take me right to my network folder where I keep my dictation. Any ideas? With show my favorites, there is obviously at least two steps. In my case three because under that folder I have other files.

Much appreciated,

Jim

Ron,

Don’t hold your breath, but I think the voice shortcuts lesson may have created for me what I will actually use quite often. I will keep working with it.

There is so much to this program. I guess one should spend an entire weekend sitting at the desk just going through everything. That might get you through 10% of it.

Thanks again,

Jim