Feature request

Hello. I was wondering if you could add the possibility of assigning a title to each custom canvas. For example, in Internet Explorer, it would be nice to have a title for the canvas I use for online banking and another one for the online translators’ site. Sometimes it’s hard to remember which canvas was assigned to what purpose, and I believe this would make it smoother. Additionally, I wonder if there could be an index like the list of open windows, only for canvases for a given window/program. That way, they could be selected from a menu.

Reed

Great ideas!

<div><br></div><div>Will look in to this.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>In the meanwhile, you can use "recognition mimic" commands to assign names to canvases.</div><div><br></div><div>It's a little tricky to get started with. But, once you create one, the rest are easy.</div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;">If interested, I could go through the process for you.</span></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></div><div><br></div>