Enhancements requested

Would it be possible to add the following options to the self programming commands?

{left} and {right} as {up} and {down} already exist;
{Ctrl+Space} and {Ctrl+Shift+Space}.

Also is it possible to have a command to move an application from one monitor to another?

Viv
<edited><editID>k0065126</editID><editDate>2014-08-09 05:36:32</editDate></edited>
>Would it be possible to add the following options to the self programming commands?
Noted. But, it may take awhile...
In the meanwhile, our XML files let you create a large variety of commands.

>Also is it possible to have a command to move an application from one monitor to another?

We've always had commands for that! To view them say, "Show Voice Windows" (aka, Show Desktop control).

Thanks, I did try amending voiceshortcuts1 but this did not seem to make any difference. I will try a little bit more experimentation.

[QUOTE=RonK]
>Also is it possible to have a command to move an application from one monitor to another?

We've always had commands for that! To view them say, "Show Voice Windows" (aka, Show Desktop control).
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I obviously did not look hard enough. This will make life a lot easier than moving applications manually, as I have done in the past.

Viv

> I did try amending voiceshortcuts1 but this did not seem to make any difference

<div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I didn't fully explain.</span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">You can't amend the voiceshortcuts commands.</span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">But, we use .Net Framework's sendkeys commands for most of VoiceComputer's commands.</span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">These commands are stored in XML files. </span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">You need experience in order to create your own commands, but it can be done.</span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If you don't have experience with XML, unfortunately you'll have to wait for us to revise our Voice Shortcut commands.</span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><br></span></div><div><span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">(We do offer customization services, but that's another topic.)</span></div>