Edit VC microphone configuration

I'm trying to get the VC microphone to work when I start-up my computer.

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">I've enabled the VC
microphone to automatically start when my computer is turned on in
Voicecomputer configuration menu.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;"> </span></p>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Now I need to "edit the
VC microphone commands and accuracy settings" like Ron described in this

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">http://old.voicecomputer.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=589&PID=3232&title=configuring-voice-computer-microphone#top<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;"> </span></p>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:  normal;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Problem is, in my configure
Voicecomputer window, I do not have an “edit the VC microphone commands and
accuracy settings” option.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">How can I do this?</span><div><span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Thanks</span></div>
To use the VC Mic, I recommend the newest release of VoiceComputer 2018, version 1.6 ("Show VoiceComputer version")

The VC microphone app has remained the same since we first introduced it but (I think that) we finally made it easy to use by continuing to improve its configuration and documentation.

The reason that it took so long is that the VC Microphone is completely unique. It lets you configure absolutely everything.

But, 98% of users just need to fine-tune the accuracy settings and never have to think about the 1001 ways that the microphone could be configured.

To view the documentation say, "Show Documentation Folder" and read the ' Using the VC Microphone.pdf' file.

The configure VoiceComputer window in the current release has two Microphone options:

11. Enable / Disable VC Microphone to open on startup and restart at intervals
12. Configure the accuracy settings of the VC Microphone commands.

Hello Ron,
I don't have that file in my user documentation, please send it to me.

--------

Thanks
Hello Ron,
I don't have that file in my user documentation folder, please send it to me.
Thanks

My suspicion is that you don't have the current version of VoiceComputer. If that's the case, then that file will not do you any good because it won't apply to your version of VoiceComputer.

Say "show VoiceComputer version" and let us know what version you're using.

Hi Chuck,
I'm using version 14.5.03
thanks

That is a few generations ago.

Current version is VC 2018. If you had VC 2017, I could send you a few files, but older versions are more difficult to support.