Dragging multiple Outlook items to a folder

I’m now able to shift click or control click multiple Outlook emails in my inbox. I easily see how to drag a single number email to a number file folder. But, what is the exact command to drag multiple highlighted inbox emails to a number file folder?

If you have 47, 56 and 87 selected and wish to drag them to folder 32,

<div><br></div><div>say drag  87 (or <span style="line-height: 1.4;">47 or 56) </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">to 32 and this will drag all the selected files.</span></div><div><br></div><div>I always drag the last selected item and know this is reliable. Dragging any seems to work but haven't tested.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Gary,

I’ve tested the current version of VoiceComputer in both Office 2013 and Office 2010.

Once you have selected the items that you wish to drag you can select any of the highlighted numbers using the drag numbers commands and all selected items will be dragged to the numbered location.

Ron is correct in that we know that dragging the last selected item is reliable. However, I found that, in my testing, any selected numbered will drag all selected items to the appropriate numbered location.

It works well. Thanks