DPG + Voice Shortcuts + RDP

Hello –

When I use DPG + Voice Shortcuts at my office, everything works fine.

However, when I use DPG + Voice Shortcuts via RDP, “Change to xxxxx Folder” works fine, but “Send to xxxxx Folder” is recognized as a command and deploys, but fails to complete the task of moving the email. I know there are work arounds, but any idea why this isn’t working?

Thank you.

Russell

It’s probably a timing issue.
Email me and later this week I’ll send you some scripts with more of a delay.

Ron –

DPG 15.71 and VC 2021 1.7 work great on my desktop at the office. However, DPG 15.71 and VC 2021 1.7 are not working as expected via RDP.

I had earlier reported that “Change to xxxxx Folder” works fine, but “Send to xxxxx Folder” is recognized as a command and deploys, but fails to complete the task of moving the email. That’s been the case since I started using DPG/VC via RDP. But now, “Change to xxxxx Folder” and “Send to xxxxx Folder” are not being recognized as commands. Likewise with “Instant Search” in Outlook. Not being recognized as a command. I don’t know what’s different. I’ve double-checked my VC configurations. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Russell

I know there are work arounds, but any idea why this isn’t working

Ron –

I just uninstalled and reinstalled VC 2021 1.7 and that fixed the problem.

So now I’m just back to the original RDP problem, which you thought might be a timing issue. That problem is “Change to xxxxx Folder” works fine, but “Send to xxxxx Folder” is recognized as a command and deploys, but fails to complete the task of moving the email. You had said you might have some scripts to slow that down.

Thank you.

Russell