Display my documents command gives errors

The display my documents command gave me the following error

</font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; line-height: normal;" ="Msonormal"><span style='font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt;'>I
am sorry but I am unable to upload the picture of the error message or to paste
it into the posting.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

</font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; line-height: normal;" ="Msonormal"><span style='font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt;'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

</font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; line-height: normal;" ="Msonormal"><span style='font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt;'>The
forum post does not seem to want to accept any of these options<o:p></o:p></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

<div></div></font><br>I will therefore send it via e-mail to you.

John,

<p>First, are you using the latest and greatest VoicePower 11.53?</p>

<p><font face="Arial">I'm editing this post because I received your screen capture. Display my documents and show my documents are two different commands that display different dialogs. The display my documents command is one of the older VoicePower commands, still viable and very useful, but apparently it's giving you problems on your system.<br></p>Would you be so kind as to send us a copy of your VoicePower log and your VoicePower error log. </font><edited><editID>Chucker</editID><editDate>2011-08-01 07:51:16</editDate></edited>

Yes chucker I am using the latest and greatest 64-bit version.

“display my documents” is a command that provides you with a vertical file listing and it does work! Try it for yourself.

“show my documents” gives you a graphical interface view.

John,

<p>I revised my previous post<font face="Arial">. I haven't used that particular command in so long that I forgot about it.</font></p><font face="Arial">

</font><p>However, you're correct and it is a very useful command even though it's an older one.</p>

<p>I personally use show my documents, which allows you to create your My Favorites folder and add and remove commonly used files, folders, drives, network drives webpages, etc.</p><edited><editID>Chucker</editID><editDate>2011-08-01 08:21:38</editDate></edited>

Chuck

I have forwarded the log files to you by e-mail.

I actually prefer the display my documents command rather than the show my documents command as at present I do not like the format of the show my documents command when it displays
Incidentally, both commands are listed in the help menu.
jomark2011-08-01 08:58:15