Disabling functionality

I was wondering if it’s possible to remove all functionality from voice computer except for the intags and related commands?

Yes.

Say, ‘Configure VoiceComputer’ and then uncheck most of the boxes in ‘Enable / Disable VoiceComputer Commands’

In addition to Ron I have some additional steps. But first it may be wise to backup the xml files in C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputerCommandsCustom to a safe place.

In the Configure VoiceComputer menu check only Intag Commands and Show MyIntag Commands and uncheck everything else. Make sure to confirm with OK.

Then Restart Speech.

After that the only xml files that need to be present in both: C:ProgramDataVoiceTeachVoiceComputerCommandsCustom and C:Program Files (x86)VoiceTeachVoiceComputerconfigVoiceComputerCommandsCustom are:

displaynumbers.xml
showcustomoverlay.xml
showCustomOverlayActive.xml
vc1.xml

Any other xml files left should be deleted. I noticed, at least on my system, that this gives some performance gain.
If you want even more performance gain you could manually open the xmls (with Notepad for instance) and remove any command you're not going to use. This takes some trial and error. You can experiment a little with this. But, before you do anything make sure to first backup these xmls.

The total performance gain can be substantial.

Rob

<edited><editID>Speech1965</editID><editDate>2017-11-26 18:54:16</editDate></edited>

Thanks!